Friday, November 01, 2013

Making of "Nether" Trailer Part 2

So here is how VFX shots are broken up. In my opinion,  Creature CG in hospital hallway scene came out awesome. I wish we had more time and budget towards the end of post-production.... Overall it was a valuable experience for Section to understand how to plan out from screenplay to actual location filming.. Charles had a clear direction from the beginning and I really liked the twist at the end.  I haven't involved in live action filming in my career so that was good also.

Some of our designers volunteered as corpses. Thanks to Rebecca Rhee, Ben Michaels
Director : Charles Paek

Enjoy!

VFX Scene Breakdown




Nether - VFX Breakdown from Section Studios, Inc. on Vimeo.

Here is the final version.




Nether Game Trailer from Section Studios, Inc. on Vimeo.


No comments: